Expressions of interest to rent a house at Bend
BENCH – Bega eco neighbourhood community housing co-op, situated within Bend at Bega (https://bend.org.au/) is seeking a suitable tenant/s to occupy “the Burrow” – a single level, 2 bedroom house.
The successful tenant/s will be able to live within the limits of, attend to and maintain the following :-
- Tank water
- Composting toilet
- Wood stove
- Established vegetable garden
Willing to demonstrate:
- Participation within the Bend community, of 4 hours work per month, per adult.
- Community spirit with contribution to the social fabric of Bend and to the principles of
- co-operation and active participation (attending meetings, working bees and social events)
- Actively live in an environmentally and socially sustainable manner
Low to medium income applicants are invited to apply.
No pets allowed
Ownership of land or property disqualifies applicants in accordance to our aims and objectives.
Interviews of applicants will be held in late November, with the lease proposed to begin on December 10th.
Applications close: 13th November 2022
Please send your applications (or for further information)
please contact: email@example.com
or phone Sue Hill on 0417860798